Master Essay: Crossover Questions
We’ve already seen plenty of crossover questions, but this gives us one more chance to review. I suggest you spend 10-20 minutes outlining your answer and the rest of the hour writing our our answer. When you review each of your answers, keep track of your mistakes. Issue spotting is an art and it takes practice. The good news is that the key issues in every subject are tested in fairly common ways.
Here are the fact patterns and issue outlines – and one model answer – for our Master Essay Method Crossover Questions Seminar. (My private tutorial students get all the full model answers.)
Here is the video seminar with the essay approach and a discussion of each of the fact patterns. Remember that if you click on the playlist button in the upper-left corner you can skip around within the seminar. If you want some personal coaching on the bar exam, tutorial services are available.
Here is a list of the videos that make up the seminar:
- Crossover Approach
- Property-Professional Responsibility, February 1998
- Criminal Law-Professional Responsibility, July1996
- Evidence-Civil Procedure February 1996
- Contracts-PR July 1995
- Evidence-Property February 1988
- Criminal Law and Procedure-Evidence July 1986
- Contracts-Civil Procedure July 1984
- Property-Contracts July 1982